THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING STAYED WITH US AT CHATEAU TALAUD IN 2019;
WE BOTH ENJOYED AN AMAZING SEASON, WITH SPECIAL GUESTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD,
THANKS FOR MAKING CHÂTEAU TALAUD 'YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME'
AND LET'S SAY AU REVOIR IN 2020
OUR SPECIAL OFFERS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY....
CONNY AND HEIN DEITERS-KOMMER
Rooms in the Château
|2020 Rates in euro per room per night including breakfast buffet for 2 people|
|Red Bedroom - Suite||295|
|Yellow Bedroom - Minisuite||295|
• additional bed : euro 50 / night including breakfast ;
• children until 12 years, B&B free of charge ;
• payment in cash (Euro or USD), cheque, by credit card (except American Express) or by bank transfer;
• Deposit at reservation : one night per room reserved , by credit card
• reservations for one night can only be made 96 hours prior to arrival, depending on availability ;
• wireless internet free of charge ;
|2020 Rates in euro per week|
Small provencal country-house "Petit Talaud" - For 5 persons.
Beds : one kingsize, one twinsize, two singles - Two bathrooms with showers
• for all weekly rentals, complimentary breakfast buffet the morning after arrival and on departure.
All rates are in euro, per week, excluding breakfast ;
• Reservation by international bank transfer in USD or euro ;
• Deposit of 50% at reservation, and 50% 6 weeks prior to arrival ;
• Check in : 17.00 hrs onwards / Check out : 11.00 hrs ;
• For Petit Talaud Cottage, a minimum stay of 2 weeks is required for the months of July and August ;
• Breakfast Buffet will be served between 08.30 and 10.00 hrs ;
• All self catering units are equipped with garden furniture, Weber gaz grill, outside lighting ;
• All rooms and apartments units are equipped with kingsize beds (180x200), bathrooms with bath and shower, direct dial telephone, tv/satellite, airconditioning and wifi ;
• Château Talaud is very centrally located, which will enable you to visit all of Provence and its major sites and attractions, markets and wineries, towns and villages
• Closing months: December January and February.