Château Talaud is ideally situated, 15 mn away from Avignon, on the doorstep of the Provence and the Luberon. There are countless escapades for everyone. Prestigious boutiques and restaurants, wine-tastings, beautiful villages, historical sites, famous vineyards and for the sporty guests numerous golfcourses and surrounding hiking trails.
- Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Arles, Nîmes, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (with market on Wednesday)
- Les Baux de Provence, Marseille, Pont-du-Gard, Orange ;
- Gordes, Luberon, Vaison-la-Romaine, Isle sur la Sorgue (at a 20 minutes drive, with its antique and flee markets, Antique Fairs over the Easter and August 15 week-end) ;
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Côtes du Ventoux, Beaumes de Venise, Côtes du Luberon with plenty of wine tasting possibilies.
- You can discover on the web site Horizon Provence some touristic reports in the Provence and Avignon.
Gastronomy & Wines
Wines from Chateauneuf-du-Pape, cook workshop, wine tour
by Mike Rijken
informations about wine
offers visits through vineyards
truffles producer in Provence
Gourmet restaurant in Beaumes de Venise with Chef Pascal Poulain
Restaurant in l'Isle sur la Sorgue
Gourmet restaurant in Gigondas with Chef Cyril Glémot
Golf courses around Chateau Talaud